IMAGERS, an Atlanta based company, is a full service digital print & media company offering a range of marketing and communication services including Graphic Design, Digital Printing, Large Format Printing & Installation, Promotional Products, and E-Commerce ordering. Located in Midtown, IMAGERS offers a stable work environment with income and professional growth potential.
We hire smart, energetic, passionate employees that appreciate a positive work environment and office culture, and the understanding that hard work yields great results.
The key to our continued success has been our ability to build a dedicated team of professionals. If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, and have the required experience, please submit your resume by using form at the bottom of this page - (no phone calls please).
IMAGERS is seeking an Account Executive with an entrepreneurial drive to prospect and sell graphic design, digital printing, large format printing, and promotional products. Candidates must have a proven record meeting sales goals, as well as excellent new business generation skills, and presentation skills. This position offers salary, commission, and benefits. This is a great opportunity to establish a long term career with a solid company, in a creative and fast paced environment.
- Prospect locally and nationally for new business development, using a proven system for business generation, consultative sales and account management.
- Contact prospects, leads, and opportunities at corporations.
- Meet with prospects and customers to present our services.
- Cultivate new relationships for long term business growth by providing creative solutions for marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives.
- Benefit from working with an established account support team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Self-motivated with a drive for personal success and wealth.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proven work history meetings sales goals required.
- Experience selling Digital Printing, Large Format Printing, Creative Services, or Marketing related services preferred.
- Candidates with formal sales training preferred but not required.
Submit Your Resume...
Customer Service Representative
IMAGERS is seeking a qualified a Customer Service Representative to support and manage a group of existing E-Commerce customers, and local businesses. We are looking for someone professional and enthusiastic to join our growing team to provide excellent service to our customers. You must be able to provide great service to customers, while also working well in a team environment.
Future advancement into Major Account Management or New Business Development is possible through this position.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact to our E-Commerce customers, as well as a base of local customers.
- Assist customers and prospects via phone and email with questions related to web products and orders.
- Provide excellent customer service, and consultative suggestions, including quotes and project timelines.
- Liaison between customers and production to insure project success.
- Learn the details of each product and service advertised on our website.
- Learn our process for business development and account management to grow your base of customers.
- Report to the VP of Sales.
- Experience in customer service and/or account management in creative services, digital printing, large format printing, or promotional products required.
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have customer focused attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment while handling important project details.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Experience with quoting / estimating is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Expertise with MS Excel and MS Word are required.
Submit Your Resume...
IMAGERS is seeking an experienced Prepress Production employee to pre-flight projects for Digital Printing, Large Format Printing, and Environmental Graphics. This person will also need to be able to run large format equipment, and check color, quality, etc. Only candidates with digital printing, and large format printing experience will be considered.
- Prepare projects for printing and finishing (pre-press) for large format and digital printing.
- Print using digital roll, flatbed large format printers and finishing equipment.
- Work with internal production managers to meet deadlines.
- Work with outside vendors for the printing of offset, die-sub, screen, flexo, and promotional products.
Desired Design/Technical Skills
- Expert knowledge with the pre-press process for digital printing and large format printing.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency on Mac and PC platforms.
- Must have 2 years of experience in digital print production and large format production.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, self starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Submit Your Resume...