IMAGERS, an Atlanta based company, is a full service digital print & media company offering a range of marketing and communication services including Graphic Design, Digital Printing, Large Format Printing & Installation, Promotional Products, and E-Commerce ordering. Located in Midtown, IMAGERS offers a stable work environment with income and professional growth potential.
We hire smart, energetic, passionate employees that appreciate a positive work environment and office culture, and the understanding that hard work yields great results.
The key to our continued success has been our ability to build a dedicated team of professionals. If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, and have the required experience, please submit your resume by using form at the bottom of this page - (no phone calls please).
IMAGERS is seeking an Account Executive with an entrepreneurial drive to prospect and sell graphic design, digital printing, large format printing, and promotional products. Candidates must have a proven record meeting sales goals, as well as excellent new business generation skills, and presentation skills. This position offers salary, commission, and benefits. This is a great opportunity to establish a long term career with a solid company, in a creative and fast paced environment.
- Prospect locally and nationally for new business development, using a proven system for business generation, consultative sales and account management.
- Contact prospects, leads, and opportunities at corporations.
- Meet with prospects and customers to present our services.
- Cultivate new relationships for long term business growth by providing creative solutions for marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives.
- Benefit from working with an established account support team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Self-motivated with a drive for personal success and wealth.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proven work history meetings sales goals required.
- Experience selling Digital Printing, Large Format Printing, Creative Services, or Marketing related services preferred.
- Candidates with formal sales training preferred but not required.
Submit Your Resume...
Customer Service Representative
IMAGERS is seeking a qualified a Customer Service Representative to support and manage a group of existing E-Commerce customers, and local businesses. We are looking for someone professional and enthusiastic to join our growing team to provide excellent service to our customers. You must be able to provide great service to customers, while also working well in a team environment.
Future advancement into Major Account Management or New Business Development is possible through this position.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact to our E-Commerce customers, as well as a base of local customers.
- Assist customers and prospects via phone and email with questions related to web products and orders.
- Provide excellent customer service, and consultative suggestions, including quotes and project timelines.
- Liaison between customers and production to insure project success.
- Learn the details of each product and service advertised on our website.
- Learn our process for business development and account management to grow your base of customers.
- Report to the VP of Sales.
- Experience in customer service and/or account management in creative services, digital printing, large format printing, or promotional products required.
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have customer focused attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment while handling important project details.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Experience with quoting / estimating is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Expertise with MS Excel and MS Word are required.
Submit Your Resume...
IMAGERS is seeking a smart, qualified, and energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator will help to build and execute marketing strategies and will lead the development and execution of marketing initiatives and campaigns related to growing our business while helping to generate sales and brand awareness.
You will work in a creative team environment with a team of internal designers and developers.
Areas of focus for Marketing will include social media, collateral and sales tools, website, and e-commerce initiatives.
You will also assist in managing the project schedule for our Design department for marketing campaigns as well as projects related to our clients.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that marketing and advertising strategies align with company vision.
- Create and publish inspiring social media content to drive engagement and brand loyalty.
- Assist in the collaboration and design of marketing collateral for our Sales and Account Management team. This includes, but is not limited to printed collateral, sales tools, presentations, and environmental branding.
- Assist in the collaboration and development of designs and marketing initiatives for a new IMAGERS.com website. This will include the management of our design and development team for the creation and launch, as well as content updates moving forward.
- Manage the schedule and deadlines of projects related to our Design team.
- Advertising for existing e-commerce sites (that are already built).
- Coordinate logistics for social media, events, and sponsorships.
- Create and execute messaging for all channels.
- Maintain inventory of samples, and other materials used for sales presentations and events. Ensure that all items are current and handle disposal of old materials.
- Help plan mulit-channel promotional campaigns that include direct mail, email, and social media.
- Ensure timely execution and production of key deliverables.
- Assist with integration of sales data and analytics in SalesForce.
- Provide recaps and summaries to executive team to determine future needs and changes.
- Assist with special projects and assignments as needed within the Marketing department.
- Hours are 8:30 – 5:30.
- Report to the CEO.
- Minimal travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a closely related degree required.
- Minimum of 1.5 years working in a professional marketing role where responsibilities include social media, collateral, and web.
- Experience working in a creative team environment required.
- Experience managing creative from concept thru completion required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively take product copy and write for use in social media.
- Proven track record of working effectively in a fast paced, results oriented team required.
- Experience with assisting in the development and execution of marketing strategies required.
- High degree of independent decision making, attention to detail, resolution skills and strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking, prioritization, analytical and time-management skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Magento, and Email Marketing platforms preferred.
- MS Office experience required.
- Experience with environmental graphics, printing and event marketing a plus.
Submit Your Resume...